Basic Vendor Information
All vendors will be required to setup on Friday, Oct 2nd, 2020 between the hours of 9:00am and 7:00pm. Vendors will receive Two Parking Passes. Vendors will be required to remain during the entirety of the event unless given permission to leave by either Pastor Doc or Pastor Cheryl. The physical address of the event is Full Armor Fellowship, 1982 E. Hwy 380, Decatur, TX 76234.
1) VENTOR'S PACKETS will be handed out upon arrival on Friday, Oct 2nd at setup.
2) Please clean up your spaces prior to the end of the event.
3) Each vendor is responsible for providing hand sanitizer for your booth.
4) Biker Bash Texas does not provide extension cords, tables, or chairs. You must have your own and expect to bring at least 100' or more of your own cords and/or power strips. We do not provide outside power due to the unavailability of generators.
5) FOOD VENDORS: All participants MUST HAVE Health Permits and Tax ID's.
6) Envelopes will be provided in your Vendor Packet for you to enclose your fee of 10% of total sales. Pastor Cheryl Dennis or Denise Wells will be by to collect at the end of each day.
7) Make out ALL Checks/Money Orders payable to FABC, INC. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $40 fee. A Credit Card machine is available inside the church.
RV/Motorhome Parking: No hookups or black water dumping. No generators available.
Need information on DISCOUNTED Hotel Specials:
Fairfield Inn & Suites: $70 per night (Double/single beds). Deadline for discount is Sep 30th. 940-627-0645. Hotel is located just down the road on Hwy 380, Decatur.