Basic Vendor Information
All vendors will be required to setup on Friday, Sept 30th, 2022 between the hours of 9:00am and 7:00pm. Vendors will receive Two Parking Passes. Vendors will be required to remain during the entirety of the event unless given permission to leave by either Pastor Doc or Pastor Cheryl. The physical address of the event is Wise County Fairgrounds, 3010 S. FM 51, Decatur, Tx. 76234
1) VENTOR'S PACKETS will be handed out upon arrival on Friday, Oct 1st at setup.
2) Please clean up your spaces prior to the end of the event.
3) Each vendor is responsible for providing hand sanitizer for your booth.
4) Biker Bash Texas does not provide extension cords, tables, or chairs. You must have your own and expect to bring at least 100' or more of your own cords and/or power strips. We do not provide outside power due to the unavailability of generators.
5) FOOD VENDORS: All participants MUST HAVE Health Permits and Tax ID's.
6) Make out ALL Checks/Money Orders payable to FABC, INC. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $40 fee.
7) PER THE CITY OF DECATUR: ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST OBTAIN A HEALTH PERMIT NO LATER THAT SEPT 27TH IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT. MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 3 DAYS FROM SETUP DATE (SEPT 30TH). PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL: email@example.com or 940-399-0370.(email preferred) PLEASE INDICATE IF YOUR SETUP IS A TRUCK, TRAILER, OR BOOTH. FIRE SAFETY CONTACT: SUSAN GOMEZ 940-393-0230.
Need more info? Call Dee Slater at 817-528-4540
RV/Motorhome Parking: No hookups or black water dumping. No generators available.